Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teachers+ Music

Ms. Hoover said that the "New Kids on the Block" reminds her of her childhood. She added in that she was particularly found of Donny because he wore his pants low and showed off his boxers.
She also said that music that music that promotes hate is the only type that she finds offensive.
I loved the story about her childhood crush on the guy that wore his pants low!

Mr. Wilbur said that his favorite singer is Allance Mersted is his favorite singer because the words of the songs make you think and feel different emotions and it is also catchy.
I've never hear of his favorite artists before?

Mrs. Stenett said, "Neil Young "Harvest Moon"" reminds me of my husband- it was the song that we danced to when we got married. All Taylor Swift songs remind me of my daughter- I always picture my girl singing when I hear them on the radio."
I think that it is too cute that her daughter sings so much Taylor Swift.. Her daughter is adorable!

Mrs. Nunez said, "I went to see Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull in kansas City this year. It was memorable because these artists never preformed this close to my home and I went with my BFF from high school."
I am really jelous that she saw Enrique! I've wanted to see him in concert for sooo long! I plan on seeing him after I complete my Spanish minor.

Ms. Self said that she listens to several different radio stations and continually listens for new songs that she likes. She also said that she does not refuse to listen to any type of music but there are types that she prefers more than others.  
I think that it is int
eresting that Ms. Self would say that she listens to ALL types of music.
This is a picture of the New Kids on the Block

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Wilbur likes Alanis Morissette? I gew up on NKOTB also--I think I liked Joe the best but my sister loved Jordan. I don't remember either of them showing their boxers! : )

    ReplyDelete