Friday, March 20, 2015

Art Walk

My picture was an up close picture of red flowers. You can see the details of the water droplets and the center of the flowers. This reminded me of when I was younger and I would pick flowers for my mom. Although I was really only gathering old dead weeds, I thought or at least imagine that they were beautiful just like the ones in my picture. They also remind me of when I was younger and would preform at dance performances and would always be given a small bouquet of flowers. It was always the one thing that I would look forward to the most because I loved how pretty they were. Finally they remind me of all of the attempts from my mother and I to build a garden in our backyard. So far it has not gone well but we refuse to give up!  Maybe some day we will have a garden with beautiful red flowers like the ones in the picture.

Bright red in color
Always pointing to the sun
The red flowers grow

She picks the flowers
She brings them to her mother
She watches them grow

Dancing on the stage
Hearing the crowd cheering
Receiving flowers

1 comment:

  1. I bet you've already got this year's garden started or at least have lots of ideas for it! I'd love to have one myself but I don't have a good sunny spot in my yard.

    ReplyDelete