Friday, March 6, 2015

Dan in Real Life

23. When I was growing up my nickname was "Boo-baby." everyone called me this so much that I thought my middle name was "Baby."

12. I definitely think that well traveled people are more interesting because of all of the stories they can tell. They experience new and exciting things. They create so many memories that they can share with others.

26. I think that teenagers are very hard on their parents. Being a teenager is hard a lot of the time and we always assume that our parents have no idea what it is like. But in all reality they really do. We refuse their help and tell them that they cannot do anything but we should remember that they were teenagers once too and even though things have changed, the odds are that they went through or at least know what we are talking about. I think that this makes it very hard on our parents because they see us hurting and they want to help but we won't let them.

16. My perfect day would start out with waking up really late, probably around noon. When I did finally wake up, I would eat captain crunch for breakfast, even though it was noon, because it is my favorite thing ever. Then I would curl up on the couch and begin a Friends marathon for the next six hours. My perfect day would be a day that nothing was expecting from me because those kinds of days do not happen very often.

20. I am a terrible bowler. Like on the plant. I am not even exaggerating, literally the worst. It is embarrassing.

2. Three tips that I would give to parents of teenagers are: expecting everything from them, push them to their limits, and understand/ be considerate of their teenage issues.

1 comment:

  1. Boo Baby! Adorable. I haven't seen that phrase "on the plant" to indicate being terrible at something...

    ReplyDelete