Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Moies

My favorite movie is hands down, Ferris Buller’s Day Off. This is because, as Cameron says “Ferris Buller you’re my hero.” Ferris Buller is a high school senior who does what he wants, whenever he wants. It is about his day when he skips school and does all of these crazy things including riding a float in a parade and somehow he manages to trick everyone except for his two friends into thinking he is really home sick. He is an inspiration and a role model just for being awesome. I don’t care for sci-fi movies like Star Wars or Star Trek. I can just never get behind these kinds of movies or understand them; I usually end up falling asleep. According to the movie survey I am 50% extraverted, 42% agreeable, 83% conscientious, 33% emotional, and 50% open to new experiences. I would say that these results are pretty accurate although, I did hope to be more emotionally stable but all well. It did say that I am organized and enjoy my privacy which is spot on.

                If my life story was a movie it would be about the life of a young naive girl who gets her life together her senior year of high school and figures out what she is going to do with her life. It would be all about her high aspirations to be an athletic trainer and attend PT school. It would follow her through her college years and tell about her different experiences. It would be about her struggles through school and her difficult classes and about her successes and good memories with friends. There would also of course be dramatic scenes filled with drama for entertainment purposes. She would fall in love with another young man who is in graduate school with her. There would obviously be some kind of twist that makes it difficult for the two to be together of course. Maybe he would have some secrete life or complexity of some kind just to add to her boring life of studying. Eventually everything would work out and they would live happily ever after. They would also open up their own private practice and become super rich and awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like we have similar movie tastes and test results. I love that you've chosen such a classic from my youth as your favorite.

    ReplyDelete