Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pillow Talk

I think that the picture is a pillow in a dark room. It reminds me of the days when I can sleep in and lay in bed in my dark and warm room as long as I want to, which does not happen very often. I think the picture looks like the pillow is in a quiet and calm room. Maybe it belongs to someone who has trouble sleeping at night and they toss and turn which is why it is all messy. The pillow looks warn and old; like it has been well loved by someone. It makes me want to take a nap or read a book in bed. This picture could be seen in so many different ways.

When I close my eyes
He stands by my side again
Like he never left

Tossing and turning
Not able to sleep all night long

Wanting rest to
come

1 comment:

  1. I also love those days when my room is dark (especially when it's rainy outside) and I just nestle in as long as I want to.

    ReplyDelete