Thursday, March 26, 2015

Clay Story


This super cool awesome giraffe was made of ceramic. It was made by a women named Natalie Kent. I have no idea where the clay came from because I just don't know and the website does not say but it's okay because the giraffe is super cool still. The piece was for an art class. It reminds me of going to the zoo and feeding the super cool giraffes. I think it is kind of scary because the eyes look like it is staring into your soul and knowing all of your secretes. I think that all giraffes are kind of scary because they are tall and big and have big tongues and slobber a lot which is gross. Even the clay giraffes are scary but still kinda cool. I wish I had a giraffe like this one because that would be super cool. It was handmade last year by Natalie Kent. 

2 comments:

  1. Realistic ceramic pieces are some of the most memorable because they make one wonder if its alive, even if its for a millisecond or two. I love the pick and its definitely cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giraffes are such magnificent creatures--I would imagine trying to paint or sculpt or otherwise artistically replicate such a huge animal would be very challenging.

    ReplyDelete