Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Photo Hunt

Someone who has taught you a lot: Collin has taught me so much, even though it was not all vital or appropriate information. I learn something new everyday #WhatHaveITaughtYou??
Someone who makes me laugh and I want to be more like: My friend Jamie makes me laugh in AP calc and I wish I was more like her because she actually does her homework and studies #WhyAmIInAPCalc
Something a kid would notice: A kid would notice this giant random dinosaur head without a doubt. Reminds me of being an underclassman and thinking we were bad*** for touching the dinosaur. #BringBackTheRocket 
Something that annoys you: Dear peers, why are none of you smart enough to walk up stairs? Sincerely , the people trying to get to class without punching anyone. #WHY 
Something beautiful: It is not surprisingly hard to find anything beautiful at Kickapoo High School but these words are beautiful thanks to Mrs. Nance. #StayCoolNance
Something from a cool angle: I never took a photography class so I dont know what a cool angle even is. I think I have a locker somewhere but I am not sure where it is at. #WhyDoWeHaveThese
Something that is round: This emblem is round and made of stone or brick or something like that. Everyone always takes pictures in front of it for like sports and clubs. #StoneOrBrickOrWhatever
Something that is square: This picture is square and I can't really tell what is going on but it is pretty cool looking. It is so much better than anything I could ever do. #INeverTookAnArtClass
Something that looks like a face: Someone came in during the night and stole all of the ceiling tiles. This guy seems pretty shocked about it. #WhyDoWeNotHaveCeiling? 
Something nostalgic: The lunch room is something that will always remind me of freshman year. That awful first day of high school where every one thought they were hot stuff until they entered the packed lunchroom for the first time. #WhereYouSitDeterminesYourLife
A book: This is some random book found inside the school library. Turns out there are lots of books in there. This one seems like it would have very useful information. #CanIDisappearNow?
Something hand written: So many random school signs through out the school halls but this one has got to the best of all of them. Totally inspires teens to be sober. #ThereAreNoTacos
Something from nature: This beautiful purple tree is surrounded by the four walls of torture that we call high school. I do not understand why the doors are locked to the courtyard. It's not like we are all spiderman and we are going to scale the halls and escape. #SpidermanStudents
Something that reminds you of being at KHS: The iconic Kickapoo Seal that no one may step on. If you step on it as an underclassman, a big senior guy would come out of no where and pummel you to the ground. #IsThatReallyNecessary 

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that poor dino has one broken tooth the other day...some bad*** must have touched it! : )

    ReplyDelete